A-L Nerds

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Are you in the story?

Lol, ok. You know princess-kat who write's stories about A-L popular members? Im in them but for a short time because I either end up dead or running away. There is a new one in town, And his name is AubreysHotBF He is X.Aubrey.X stalker I guess... But im in this story along with my friends :]





Pic...





If you cant see it here is what it says
"then After WE ate pizza. then of corse maddie came buzzing threw the door saying" PIZZA PIZZA EPPA EEEPAA!!". Then Before We Knew It Our Pizza Was Gone.Then Walked In poseur.beauty. "WHERE IS BARN__YARD CHICK!?!?!" , she screamed . "we don't know " , i said. "oh well then im going to put on a show for AL a look like ozzy osborne " , she squealed . "ok then : , Aubrey said . "have fun with that " . Then we pretended we were willy wonka and then we started dancing the samba . More?"

And her username isnt barn__yard chick its Barnyard__Chick .

1 Comments:

Blogger JOCELYN! - spchick4949 said...

I AM I AM I AM

June 26, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home