A-L Nerds

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?




I was talking to my friends as always and chatting with fellow A-L members. Disneyfan97 made a topic about how she got hacked by tak3abow[She "Gives your presentation a makeover or Whatevs" This is what I Said to take3abow



AFTER THAT I asked her "What days does she hacked" and dhe said she doesnt. So I dont reply
5mins later...




2mins later...




1min later...

I didnt block her. But I reported her. I didnt "Trash" on her but I called he a hacker
I didnt get NO ONE to report her
SO what they heck are they talking about?
And the girl that said she got me to belive take a bow or whatever hack disney whatever
Bubly3whatever is take3 abow or whatever
Whatever?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home